The Lowcountry Wind Symphony would like to thank the following companies and organizations for their generous support of our music:
Musical instrument sales, service, rentals, and instruction. Conveniently located in Bluffton, SC and serving the Lowcountry in everything musical!
In 1972, we opened as an instrument repair shop in a tiny store front in Kent, Ohio. Today, more than 40 years and several thousand square feet later, we are Northeast Ohio’s largest independent, family owned and operated music store. We’re also the kind of music store musicians love to find; great selection, prices to match the big box stores, and real, experienced people to talk to.
The Beaufort Arts Council is home to Mather Academy, resident artists, amazing artwork and one-of-a-kind educational opportunities! Learn more HERE…
Other links we like:
- Ami Rabinowitz Music – Weddings, Special Events & Lessons
- Sea Island Presbyterian Church
- Beaufort Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Data Island Club
- Main Street Beaufort SC
- SC Resort & Tourism Commission
- Cosmo Music — The single largest musical instrument store in North America, and family owned since 1968.